We understand that buying a used car can be an intimidating process for some. That is why we have signed up to the AA dealer promise and as a result, all of our cars come with warranty to reassure you that we are looking after you long after your drive off the forecourt.
Despite extensive checks and the highest possible standards of preparation, with used cars, sometimes things can go wrong. We want to take this opportunity to let you know, that if anything were to go wrong, just give us a call and we will quickly make a plan to have it fixed, whether you are local or further afield.
Should the unforeseen happen, we want our customers to have the peace of mind that they will be well taken care of. That is why we have also partnered with AA to provide you with excellent extended warranty packages.
For more information on our in house warranty or extended AA warranty, please get in touch by calling us or completing the form below.
What is Dealer Promise?
It's basically the AA's Commandments of Gold Standard customer service - making sure you get looked after both before and after sale to create peace of mind and a stress-free experience.
While all of our dealers are reputable traders some of them have taken it to the next level by signing up to our Dealer Promise.
What are the promises? The dealer will......
- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- Allow you to test drive any vehicle
- Welcome any vehicle inspection before you buy
- Make sure every vehicle is in good condition
- Provide V5 registration and service records where available
- Work closely with you and the AA Cars team to help with any issues
- Honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase